Today I am going to talk about Artyah, what is it you may ask? Let me enligh
As some of you know, I create and sell nail art stickers that I make from my own photos and paintings/illustrations, being aware that a lot of people do not like purchasing from private sites such as my own, I also offer them in various other places such as ebay and etsy. The latter has made some decisions I really do not like recently including forcing us (ie. accept or we suspend your shop) to accept their own payment system which benefits them but costs me more so I have been looking around for a new venue.
This is where Artyah comes in, it is an Arts, Crafts, Handmade, Vintage & Antique and Craft Supplies site .it started up about a year ago. To start with it was somewhat slow and clunky but its creator has recently taken on some new developers and it is *burgeoning in all sorts of ways with its lovely new interface, sellers and number of customers who are finding it every day.
The interface is simple and fast – as well as being pretty and easy to use. The owner is very responsive to both seller and customer needs, contact him during his opening hours (American) and you will receive a fast reply, although with the number of enquires I am aware he receives I am not sure when he sleeps at present.
Artyah.com plans not to have copyright infringers and mass resellers which really appeals to those of us who actually create our own items and benefits customers who value truly hand made, artisan created items.
The site is growing fast with more Artisans and Sellers joining every day and uploading their items so the choice for customers is constantly growing.
- One time fee US $5.00 to apply and get your Paypal verified and account appraised prior to being verified.
- US $0.10 per item to list for 120 days
- 3.5% of the sale cost
- A growing variety of wonderful items from a happy band of sellers with individual shops on this vibrant young Artyah site
- Sellers who care about their work, designs and creations and take a pride in what they do
For Customers and Sellers
- An evolving shopping and selling experience with new features constantly being worked on and added
- Responsive site owner who is working hard to give us all the shopping and selling experience we deserve
- I know there are lots more things I could add but why not visit us and find out for yourself?
This really is a site to keep your eyes on, if you do not find what you need today, with the number of new Artisans and Sellers joining and uploading you may well find what you need – or desire – later today, tomorrow or certainly very soon. It is easy to contact sellers and ask if they have anything similar to the item you have found that is similar to the one you are looking for. Although we can upload quite fast it still takes time to make sure we have everything right so the thing you are wanting may be the very next one that is going to be listed.
*Definition of burgeoning – begin to grow or increase rapidly; flourish, – a word which I think fits Artyah perfectly and I hope to see you there soon.
Please feel free comment or ask questions relating to this Blog. Your comments will not appear immediately as they have to be approved first (due to some rather x-rated previous remarks on other posts).